The terms “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the customer/purchaser utilizing our Site. The terms “Coins TH”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Coins TH Co., Ltd.
By using this web site, you have fully read and understand to the data practices prescribed in this statement.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may collect your personal data via the following channels :
- The personal data that you give directly to or through us, or held by us by your use of products and / or services, contact, visit, joining activities, search via service channels and / or Coins TH contact channels such as website, application, online social media account of Coins TH, email, E-KYC service, customer service agent, telephone, postal mail, questionnaire, event or any other channel;
- The personal data received or accessed by Coins TH from other sources, such as government agencies, other Digital Asset Business Operator or financial institutions, business partners and service providers of business partners (if any), companies that jointly issue products and / or services with Coins TH, information service providers, individuals or juristic persons conducting a transaction with us (as you having involvement with such transactions as mentioned above), online social media, online platform of third party, public data sources (such as Government Gazette), any other person or juristic person with which Coins TH has a legal relationship, etc.
Which personal data does Coins TH collect, use, and / or disclose ?
By creating an account or use Coins TH services, we may collect, use, and / or disclose the following types of information:
- Personal information – Title, first name, middle name, last name, alias (if any), Gender, date of birth, age, Nationality, country of residence, Signature, Data on the document issued by government agencies (such as copy of national ID card, copy of passport, copy of visa, copy of certificate of alien, copy of work permit, copy of government / state enterprise official, copy of house registration, copy of birth certificate, copy of name change, copy of marriage certificate, copy of death certificate, copy of documents used for identifying and confirming identity of the same characteristic), other KYC and CDD data, etc.
- Contact information – Address per important document, home address and address in the country of your nationality, workplace, Telephone number, mobile phone number, email, Name or user name for contact via electronic communication or online social media (such as LINE ID), Evidence for having residence in Thailand, etc.
- Education and work information – your highest education level, Career and professional field, Work detail, type of business, etc.
- Financial Information – Bank book photo, Bank book information, Income data, source of income, Information on salary certificate, salary slip / bonus or evidence showing other income, other banks’ account statement, appraised value of property, Investment data (such as investment risk level, data per risk profile assessment form, client suitability data), Transaction history, transaction details and objectives for transaction, Other information to support the use of products / services, etc.
- Technical data devices or equipment – Data of application usage, IP address or MAC address, Cookies ID, Web beacon, Pixel Tag or Software Development Kit (SDK), Device ID, Series and type of devices, network, connection data, Data on access, data on single sign – on (SSO), Log, Data on login, access period, usage and usage period of application and website, search history, browsing data, Time zone and location data, Type and version of plug – in browser, operating system and platform including other technologies on your device used for accessing platform, Other technical data from usage on platform and operating system
- Other information – Record of communication or correspondence between you and Coins TH, details on complaints or comments, request for exercising rights, communication log, data on court order / Government Gazette related to transactions of Coins TH’s customers or related to Coins TH’s compliance with laws and any other data deemed personal data under the personal data protection law.
In certain cases we may need to collect use and/or disclose yourSensitive Personal Data from you in order to provide services or products to you, however prior to the collect, use and / or disclose the Sensitive Personal Data we will make sure that it has been given explicit consent by you or permitted by law. This shall be undertaken on a case by case basis when we are required to collect Sensitive Personal Data from you
What are the objectives of collection, use and / or disclosure of THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information based on lawful bases as necessary under Coins TH’s legitimate objectives, such as, for compliance with the contract in which you are a contract party or your request, for performance of duties as required by law , for the legitimate interest and / or for operations under lawful bases for the following objectives :
- Operations before entering into a contract with us – such as consultation, advice and / or any other data related to products and / or services of customer demand, check of data or document accuracy, identification and authentication, including know your customer (KYC) and customer due diligence (CDD) procedure, examination of Sanction List of competent authorities and / or government agencies which are generally disclosed as required by law, examination of receivership or insolvency, customer risk classification and other action required by law.
- Delivery of products and / or services under the contract you have entered into with us – such as Any operation related to the provision of products and / or service, Provide Coins TH Pro services and customer support you request, Process transactions and send notices about your transactions, Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems, customer relationship management, any other operation related to the provision of products and / or services.
- Marketing operation which does not require your consent under the law – such as Consideration of customer groups for sending them invitation to join activities or sales promotion as appropriate, Submission of the offering of products and / or services, privileges for attending activities, events or meeting, Offering of products or services and / or privileges that you have requested or notification of your benefits, Offering of products and / or services of the same type / close to those of us which you are using, Contact in case where you have dropped off the application for products and / or services to facilitate you in case you wish to reapply for the products and / or services of the same type with us, or offering other products and / or services that you may have an interest in and Organization of sales promotional activities.
- Analysis, research and / or conducting statistical data which does not require your consent under the law for development, improvement of our products and / or services – such as Analysis, research, marketing research, conducting statistical data analysis of your financial data and / or conducting reports for our internal use.
- Other operations – such as Monitoring compliance with conditions for use of products and / or services, termination of services, preventive measure for potentially prohibited or illegal activities, Conducting customer database or recording data in the system or database, Satisfaction survey and assessment after use of products and / or services, Litigation or other legal processes, Prevention and assessment of risk, IT operation, communication system management and prevention, response and mitigation of IT risk and cyber threats, Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties, Customize, measure, and improve Coins TH Pro services and the content and layout of our website and applications, other action under a legitimate legal basis.
- Compliance with the law and other competent authorities – such as compliance with the order of court, the government agencies, competent officers under the personal data protection law, digital asset business law taxation law, anti – money laundering law, counter – terrorism and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction financing law, computer crime law, bankruptcy law and other laws with which we are required to comply, either in Thailand or other countries, including regulations and rules issued under these laws, which are now being enforced, to be amended or to be enforced in the future.
We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those purposes we have disclosed to you, without your permission. From time to time we may request your permission to allow us to share your personal information with third parties. You may opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties, or from allowing us to use your personal information for any purpose that is incompatible with the purposes for which we originally collected it or subsequently obtained your authorization. If you choose to limit the use of your personal information, certain features or Coins TH Pro Services may not be available to you.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However we may, from time to time, request for your explicit consent to collect and use your personal information for the purpose of marketing operation which will improve and personalize Coins TH Pro services, content and advertising.
WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
Under your consent or criteria permitted by law, we may disclose your Personal Data to a third party. Persons or agencies receiving such Personal Data will collect, use and / or disclose your Personal Data within the scope for which you have given consent, or within the scope related to this Policy. Receiving parties which we may share your personal information with involving:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as financial institution, fraud prevention, marketing, technology services, etc. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Financial institutions with which we partner.
- Companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by.
- Advisors / experts such as auditors, legal advisors and other advisors or experts, as the case may be.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
- We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure; or
- We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Any other third parties such as developers of technology infrastructure and / or work systems of us, banks or other financial institutions where you have shared transactions, users of our E – KYC services, etc.
If you establish a Coins TH Pro account indirectly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a Coins TH Pro website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE TRANSFERRED TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
We may need to send or transfer your Personal Data to other companies as part of our normal business operation. For instance, sending or transferring Personal Data for storage on cloud platforms or servers located in other countries, etc. However if the destination country has insufficient standards of Personal Data protection, we shall ensure that Personal Data will be sent or transferred in accordance with law and shall set standards of Personal Data protection as deemed necessary, and appropriate for and consistent with the confidentiality standards
When you access our website or content or use our application or Coins TH Pro services, we or companies we work with may place small data files called cookies or pixel tags on your computer or other device. We use these technologies to:
- Recognize you as a Coins TH Pro customer;
- Customize Coins TH Pro services, content, and advertising;
- Measure promotional effectiveness; and
- Collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety.
We use both session and persistent cookies when you access our website or content. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire.
We also use Local Shared Objects, commonly referred to as “Flash cookies,” to help ensure that your account security is not compromised, to spot irregularities in behavior to help prevent fraud, and to support our sites and services.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. The help section of most browsers or browser add-ons provides instructions on blocking, deleting or disabling cookies.
HOW LONG DOES WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will keep your Personal Data during the period you are our customer or have a relationship with us, or throughout the period required in order to achieve the related objectives of this Policy. Once your relationship with us ends, we will further keep your Personal Data for a period as necessary according to the statute of limitations or for a period as required or permitted by law, for instance:
- Personal Data shall be kept in accordance with the anti – money laundering law, taxation law and other related laws that we are under compliance for 5 – 10 years after the end of the relationship, as the case may be.
- Personal Data shall be kept until any legal disputes are resolve.
We will undertake operations through appropriate steps to delete or destroy the Personal Data or make it anonymous when it is no longer necessary or said period ends.
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user. Coins TH Pro takes reasonable precautions, as described herein, to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in Asia Pacific and elsewhere in the world where Coins TH Pro facilities or our service providers are located, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
The rights related to your personal information
You as a data subject, have the following rights to ;
Data Access: You have the right to access your Personal Data that is under the company’s responsibility; to request the company to make a copy of such data for you; and to request the company to disclose any information that relates to you without your consent.
Data Rectification: You have the right to rectify your Personal Data to be updated, complete, and not misleading.
Data Portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data if the company organizes such Personal Data in automatic machine-readable or usable format and can be processed or disclosed by automatic means.
Objection: You have the right to object to collection, usage and/or disclosure of your Personal Data at any time if such doing is conducted for legitimate interests.
Data Erasure or Destruction: You have the right to request to erase, destroy or anonymize your Personal Data in compliance with legal requirements.
Processing Suspension: You have the right to request to suspend processing of your Personal Data in compliance with legal requirements.
Withdrawal of consent: You have the right to withdraw such consent at any time within legal requirements.
Complaint Lodging: You have the right to complain to competent authorities pursuant to relevant laws if you believe that the collection, usage and/or disclosure of your Personal Data is violating or not in compliance with relevant laws.
Exercising the aforementioned rights may be restricted by applicable laws, and, in certain cases, there may be compelling reasons that may cause to deny your request or may prevent us from complying with your request such as for in compliance with laws or court orders, for the public benefit, exercising the aforementioned rights may potentially violate other persons’ rights or freedoms, etc. If we denies aforementioned request, we shall give you the reason(s) for such denial.
You can submit your request to exercise your rights via the following channels:
Phone number: 02-038-5038
Post mail: Coins TH Co.,Ltd. 173/36 Room No.27-109, 27th Floor Asia Center Building, Sathorn Road, Toongmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY QUESTIONS
Should you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or should you have a complaint please feel free to contact us on our support page or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org